Thursday, September 29, 2016

Maritimes

Boy, did I take a break! To be honest, I've gotten so tied up with things, I spaced out on blogging completely. If it wasn't for my friend GK getting on me, I'd go on in oblivion.

Being that this is the on the downside of 2016, a brief recap of the year to date:
1. Maritime provinces
2. PA/NC/TN bike trip (Future post)
3. Arkansas bike trip (Future post)

Spring started with a trip to Nova Scotia and other maritime provinces. This was a fly/drive trip with Dr. S. Since car rental prices in Canada were obscene, we flew to Maine, rented a car and drove across the border. I like staying in B&Bs. If the other tenants aren't characters, the owners surely are.

Here are some photos from our adventure.

Freeport was on the way. I bought another shirt.

Yeah. B&Bs are interesting. This is a lamp fixture on the wall.


Ubiquitous red Canadian Adirondack chairs in New Brunswick

Famous low tide in the Bay of Fundy

Road seen in Halifax

I really wanted these t-shirts but they only came in kid's sizes

The colorful buildings on Lunenburg

Dr. S at the Peggy's Cove lighthouse

Wonderful sign at the Peggy's Cove beach

Road seen. Art.

Just love the Canadian post boxes!


No comments: